It is unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to give or provide a fireworks display for the public or for organized groups without first obtaining a permit to do so by making application at least 30 days in advance of the desired display.
- Fireworks Display Application (pdf) completely fill out
- Copy of Kansas Fireworks Display Operators License
- Copy of Kansas Proximate Pyrotechnic Permit. (if required)
- Fallout area diagram
- Copy of liability insurance certificate for at least $500,000
- Approval of City Administrator and Fire & EMS Chief
For residential discharge dates click here.