Planning & Zoning
The Planning and Zoning Commission is made up of a Zoning Administrator and a 9 member elected board. Any applications, petitions, requests, or questions can be directed to City Hall at 115 E Smith St, Hesston or by calling (620) 327-4412.
- Zoning Regulations (pdf)
- Subdivision Regulations (pdf)
- Listing of Subdivision Plats in the City of Hesston
Find easements, setbacks, and other important information about your area here.
- Comprehensive Community Plan 1998 (pdf)
- Floodplain Administrative Procedures (pdf)
- Floodplain Development Permit (pdf)
- Floodplain Management Variance Request (pdf)
- Lot Split Application (pdf)
To divide an existing lot.
- Preliminary Plat Application (pdf)
- Final Plat Application (pdf)
- Vacation Petition (pdf)
- Zoning Change Application (pdf)
To rezone an area or property
- Zoning Variance Application (pdf)
To request a variance in zoning on your property.
- Find out who owns the property, property type, and the current tax value.
- Find County Road Maps, School District Map, Polling Location Finder, and Tax Unit Map
(316) 284-6825 | https://www.harveycounty.com/departments/col-180-administration/geographic-information-system-gis.html
- Harvey County Planning and Zoning
(316) 284-6940 | https://www.harveycounty.com/departments/planning-a-zoning.html